I wanted to share with you 12 interesting facts about Miss Teenage Saskatchewan 2016-Kirsten!
- I was born in Saskatoon SK, and later moved to Yorkton SK in 2005. I live with both of my parents and I have one younger brother.
- I was in band and played the trumpet for about 4 years.
- My favorite winter activity is snowboarding! I have been snowboarding for about 6 years and I have been skiing for 2 years.
- I love being creative especially with this pageant! I have so many ideas.
- I have been in a lot of sports: Ukrainian dance, swimming, outdoor soccer, softball, volleyball, basketball, cheerleading, track & field.
- I coloured my brown hair blonde when I was in Grade 6.
- I went to Madge Lake Bible Camp for 6 years and I miss it.
- I love music, it makes me so happy and I feel like I can achieve anything I put my mind to.
- The places I have only traveled to is: Mexico (Cabo San Lucas) 3 times, the United States (Minot), and different places in Canada (Vancouver). I always wanted to go on a mission trip or go the Kenya and see what it would be like to help other people!
- I worked at four jobs in Yorkton: Naturally You, All About Flowers, Currently at: LoSa Chic Boutique and Sunrise Health Region.
- I have never had braces! I love my teeth exactly how they are.
- I love to bake cookies, muffins, especially cupcakes hahah.
Thanks for visiting my blog!