My name is Madison and in August I was crowned Miss Teenage Saskatchewan 2015. I have been busy with events since day one. I love being involved in my community. To introduce myself and let you guys know a little bit about me here are 8 fun facts about me.
- I was Miss Teenage Central Saskatchewan in 2015. I learned so many amazing things during my year of reign. I couldn’t help but come back for another year of working within my community. I met so many amazing people that will forever be a part of my life.
- Family comes first for me. I have an older sister and younger brother. I have a very close relationship with both my siblings. They are a huge part of my support system and are always there for me whenever I need. My parents are a wonderful example of the kind of person I want to become. My family is always there to straighten my crown when it is just not quite right.
- When I was in grade 8 I was in an outdoor education program. I got the opportunity to be in charge of my education. This hands on program taught me so much and helped shape me into the person I am today.
- I play football. I was the quarterback and team captain of my high school womens flag football team for four years. I love going out and getting the chance to show my competitive side. It always makes people laugh how I can be aggressive on the football field but delicate and beautiful on stage.
- I have tried on over 500 dresses. Through my modeling and pageant life I have tried on over 500 dresses. Huge thanks goes out to Exquisite fashions and bridal for being my dress sponsor and providing me with my competition gowns.
- I volunteer regularly with the princess shop. Stay tuned for a special about them and all they do!
- I played volleyball for 8 years of my life. Sports have always been a huge part of my life. I was offered scholarships to various schools in Canada and the United States. Unfortunately medically I am unable to go.
- I have two dogs. They are both so adorable and are always there to cuddle. They bring a whole lot of excitement and love to our family.
Now that you know a little bit about me I hope you will continue to read my posts and follow my adventure.
Much Love, Miss Teen Maddy!